Products that can help you have Thicker Hair.





Hey !

If you know me or if you have read my post a few weeks ago, then you know that I suffer from Trichotillomania and as a result of that I had really thin hair for a few years. However, for the past few years ,since 2013, I have been using a few hair products that have thickened and strengthened hair.  I believe that these have helped me a whole bunch and I do recommend them.

Nioxin Shampoo and Conditioner

I don't like that this is one of the best products that I have used to thicken my hair because Nioxin ISN'T CRUELTY FREE. On to the actual products though, the shampoo lathers up immensely once applied onto the hair, whereas the thick texture of the conditioner simply sits on your hair as a tingly sensation spreads across your head due to the nettle found in the products. Within a week of using these products, I immediately noticed the difference. My hair looked denser and it strengthened the cuticle -- this I noticed when it became harder to pull the hair out.

 My hair is quite thin since I pull it out often so this product was the best thing to ever happen to me. The problem with this product is that it is quite pricey. Another down side is that if you stop using it, then your hair will reverse back to it's thin state.  I have repurchased this product for many times and I do live by it.

HOWEVER, if anyone knows of a cruelty-free version of a hair thickener which is really good then please let me know in the comments or contact me on any of my social media.



Lee Stafford hair Growth Treatment.

I use this product on its own without the shampoo and conditioner so the results may differ if used with them. I looked into alternatives for hair strengthening/ growing products after I found out that my favourite hair thickening product is from a company that tests on animals. I picked up the Lee Stafford Hair Growth Treatment from Boots in London.

This product is like a hair mask : you are meant to apply it between the shampoo and her conditioner. It comes in bright pink packaging , which might have influenced my choice in purchasing because I love pink. Pink makes everything look prettier.

Now, this product is claimed to help hair grow at a faster rate, and I can confirm that this product WORKS !  I have been trying to grow my hair longer for years but since my hair is weak, it takes ages to grow. Within 3 months, I had more hair and even my hairdresser noticed. To be very honest, I think that it actually controls hair fall rather than hair growth but either way you're going to have a head full of hair with some volume and silky feel to it.

These products have helped me wanders, and I now have a head full of healthy, thick hair. If any of you lovely people know any good products that can help with thickening your hair then please leave them down in the comments below.



Until next time, lovelies.

~Aby


Follow me on Twitter : @Hashtagaby   Follow me on Instagram : aby1997.   Add me on Snapchat : aby1997. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

3 main ingredient Recipe : Chicken stuffed with Mozzarella wrapped in Parma ham

Unboxing : Owl Crate October 2018

Review : Inkbox Tattoo