Top Moments of Beauty and the Beast

Hey !

I do believe that a big part of 2017 was the release of the live adaptation of Beauty and the Beast. Even though I was hyped about it, I had a little voice in my head saying "How different can it be from the original?"
Well then, I was shaken to the core when I went to see this film...not once but TWICE ! I went two days in a row. SO, now that I'm positive that whoever wanted to watch the film has finally watched it, I am ready to post this without the guilt of spoilers.

If you haven't watched the film yet, I encourage you to click the X on the upper right corner of your screen. However, do come back later !


1) The curse is broken

I walked into the cinema theatre to watch Beauty and the Beast without knowing any of the cast apart from Emma Watson, Jake Foe, and (Gaston), so imagine my surprise when I see Emma Thomson, Ewan McGregor, Ian McEwan, Stanley Tucci ….i was like 'OMG. OMG. OMG'

2) LaFou and Mrs. Potts

You have no idea how excited I was when LaFou had Mrs. Potts in his hand and she was his weapon.  I just thought it was extremely cool.



3) Wardrobe attacks 3 musketeers

Oh, I loved the furniture attacking the villagers. Madame dressing the 3 men as a form of attack was brilliant. One of them feeling flattered by being called a pretty was even more brilliant.



4) LaFou crushing on Gaston

Every scene where LaFou and Gaston had interacted was wonderful. However, when LaFou showed some affection towards Gaston. I.e. during "No one like Gaston" when LaFou made Gaston wrap his arms around him, LaFou saying he isn't done with him ( Gaston) either after Gaston was talking to himself in the mirror. Oh, it was just glorious. It increased the comedic element of the film.

5) The beast's solo : Evermore.

I  cried. I watched this film twice and when the Beast was singing about Belle ,still being with him even though she is gone, reduced me to a blubbering mess. I don't care if it wasn't in the Original film, it's addition was wonderful.

What are some of your favourite moments of the live adaptation of Beauty and the Beast?


Until next time, lovelies.
~Aby


Follow me on Twitter : @Hashtagaby   Follow me on Instagram : aby1997.   Add me on Snapchat : aby1997.   

Comments

  1. it was sooo good! i watched it on a flight and i watched it twice in a row! when looking round everyones screens in the plane, they were all watching it too! so glad it turned out good!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

3 main ingredient Recipe : Chicken stuffed with Mozzarella wrapped in Parma ham

Unboxing : Owl Crate October 2018

Review : Inkbox Tattoo