Scents in my air.

Hey !
As you know, with different seasons you would want a fitting scent in your room.  Over the past few months, I have been trying out different candles and wax melts, and I loved them all so much that I am going to talk about them now.


Pink Grapefruit Wax Melt.
UNICORN KING HAS PROVIDED ME WITH THE YUMMY FRUIT SCENT THAT I SHALL USE EVERY SUMMER. Yes, I said Unicorn King. No, you cannot comment saying "There is no such thing as a Unicorn King."
This beautiful wax melt smells delicious. It smells yummy. Yes, I know that they mean the same thing. Please don't point it out. It's just a really good scent and it reminds me of summer. Like, you know in the summer everyone is drinking Slushies, or whatever they call them wherever you're from, and they smell really fruity? That is what this smells like, which I guess makes sense since Grapefruit is a fruit....I am not doing well with this review. Let's start this again.

*deep breath*
This wax melt is the perfect summer scent since it is so sweet. It's not an overwhelming scent but it leaves its effect. I totally recommend it and I will definitely be repurchasing it. It lasts for ages so it is worth the price.  5/5 stars.


Spiced Orange
This yankee candle is perfect for the cold nights that make an appearance in October. I know that it's called Spiced Orange but it's not a very zesty/citrusy scent, it's definitely more "spicy"  as in it definitely has a Ginger top note (do candle scents work with the same system as perfume scents? Top, Mid and base note?) However, it's not an overwhelming ginger scent, it's ginger mixed with orange.


SnowFlake Cookie
This was my first ever Yankee candle and I swear it smells so sweet, it's like icing. I mean, imagine walking into a cake shop...that is what this smells like. The smell is also very strong so it covers any other smells or odours in your room. It's a beautiful pale pink colour so it will blend in with your room if you have a pink themed room.
I recommend this to anyone who has a love for sweet scented candles. I will definitely be buying this candle again, and preferably a larger candle.
5/5 Stars for sure! !

 Red Apple Wreath
This candle was basically Christmas in a candle. The only way I can describe the scent of this candle is that it smells apples and it has a spicy scent. It isn't a very strong candle so you're not going to walk in the room and it hits you hard. It gives off a gentle scent that makes the room feel cosy.
4/5 stars and I would repurchase it. However, it won't be my go-to scented candle.

As always, let me know down in the comments below any of your favourite seasonal scents !

 Until next time, lovelies.

~Aby


Follow me on Twitter : @Hashtagaby   Follow me on Instagram : aby1997.   Add me on Snapchat : aby1997. 

Comments

  1. Packs bag, off to find the spiced orange!!!!!

    Www.afullheartvibes.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

3 main ingredient Recipe : Chicken stuffed with Mozzarella wrapped in Parma ham

Unboxing : Owl Crate October 2018

Review : Inkbox Tattoo