Review : Dinki Belle Nail Wraps

Hey !

As a girl one of my biggest problems is chipped nail polish hours after applying it. So I normally have chipped nail polish any time I have nail polish. This little problem is why I decided to purchase 2 sets of Dinki Belle Nail Wraps. Nail Wraps are basically stickers that make your nails look fabulous.


As I mentioned before I got 2 sets : Blue Haze , and Candy Girl.

These products come in a small package that easily fits through your letterbox (wherever you may live because DinkiBelle ship internatationally). In my package there were 20 nail wraps in 10 different sizes, so I can rock out each design twice !


They are quite easily to apply as you literally simply have to apply the nail wrap to your finger, then smoothing out the wrinkles and file off any excess.  Obviously there are a few more tiny steps which are written on the back of the package.

These nail wraps are waterproof as soon as you apply them. SO you can shower and go swimming without worrying that they'll come off. I showered about 10 minutes after I applied them and I had no problems with them.

Throughout the days, the nails on my right hand started to chip away but that could be because I use my right hand most at work. And at the end of the two weeks, they were still looking pretty good but I decided to peel them off and they peeled off quite easily.




Until next time, lovelies.
~Aby

Follow me on Twitter : @Hashtagaby   Follow me on Instagram : aby1997.   Add me on Snapchat : aby1997.  





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3 main ingredient Recipe : Chicken stuffed with Mozzarella wrapped in Parma ham

Unboxing : Owl Crate October 2018

Review : Inkbox Tattoo