What's on my bookshelf?

Hey !





 


Today's post idea was inspired by Lauren Victoria's post about budget friendly blogpost ideas so I am going to take this opportunity to show off my lovely bookcase. I have a small bookshelf, and only half of it is actually books. On most shelves there are things that I consider to be "cute" or "useful" -- Mostly cute.








Shelf 1/3 : This shelf consists mostly of my favourite books. Apart from that there is my Unicorn Money Box which I bought from New Look, My little Jasmine Figure which I got in my Owl Crate, and my Aquarius Coffee mug which my grandmother bought me a few years ago to keep at her house. Since she passed away I brought the mug ,and the only mother's day gift that I had ever given her ,  to my house.



Books on this shelf :

  1. Dare to Dream : Life as One Direction
  2. One Direction : Where we are
  1. Eleanor and Park by Rainbow Rowell
  2. Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
  3. Carry On by Rainbow Rowell
  4. Attachments by Rainbow Rowell
  5. Landline by Rainbow Rowell
  6. Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
  7. Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins
  8. Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins
  9. This is what Happy looks like by Jennifer E. Smith
  10. The Piano Man Project by Kat French
  11. How Hard can Love be? By Holly Bourne
  12. Dream a little Dream by Giovanna Fletcher
  13. The Sky is everywhere by Jandy Nelson
  14. I'll give you the sun by Jandy Nelson
  15. Crush by Nicole Williams
  16. Up in Flames by Nicole Williams
  17. The Harry Potter book set by J.K Rowling.
  18. My True Love gave to Me (Edited by Stephanie Perkins)


Shelf 2/3 : This shelf is the one with the least books. Originally this shelf held books which aren't my favourite books or books that were underwhelming; however, that changed when I placed my small storage box onto the bookshelf so I had to arrange my books in any order as long as I found a place for all my books. On this shelf there is also a small incense burner? I'm not sure what they are but when I light them up they release a beautiful lavender scent. There are not candles for sure. Also, on this shelf you can see my Union Jack piggy bank -- I must start actually using it. Haha !


Books on this shelf :


  1. Girl Online by Zoe Sugg
  2. Girl Online On Tour by Zoe Sugg
  3. Grey by E L James
  4. The Choice by Nicholas Sparls
  5. Amy and Matthew by Cammie McGovern
  6. If I could turn back time by Nicole Doherty
  7. The Fault in our stars by John Green
  8. Will Grayson, Will Grayson by John Green and David Levithan
  9. Paper Towns by John Green
  10. An Abundance of Katherines by John Green
  11. Looking for Alaska by John Green
  12. Let it Snow by John Green, Maureen Johnson, Lauren Myracle




Shelf 3/3 : This is the messiest shelf on my bookshelf. I am not going to list down the books that I have placed here. The books on this shelf are books that I had read when I first started reading as a little child many years ago. The Secret Seven book set by Enid Blyton is my favourite book related item on this shelf.  I also have a few French dictionaries on this shelf that I had bought when I was in Secondary School when I was studying French.
Apart from books, I have some of my favourite dvds that I was given as presents when I was young. 90% of these dvds are movies from before I was even born. For Example : Grease & Grease 2, The Goonies and The NeverEnding story.
This shelf has the most knick-knacks : Minion Soft toy, London Coffee Mug and bowl with a scented candle.

That is it from me about my BookShelf. Although it isn't a very exciting BookShelf tour, it probably says more about me than anything else in my room. If this post does well, I might do an updated "What's on My BookShelf?" next year.

Until next time, lovelies.

~Aby


Follow me on Twitter : @Hashtagaby   Follow me on Instagram : aby1997.   Add me on Snapchat : aby1997

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3 main ingredient Recipe : Chicken stuffed with Mozzarella wrapped in Parma ham

Unboxing : Owl Crate October 2018

Review : Inkbox Tattoo