Baby Oil : What can it be a substitute for?

Hey !



Source : www.johnsonsbaby.com
In 2016, I want to use up most of the cosmetics and beauty products before buying new ones. So I rounded all my stuff up and realised that I have like 2 bottles of baby oil which I have no idea why I bought in the first place. I went to my trusty friend --Pinterest -- and searched ways on how to use it. Now I didn't just search the internet and write this post...I tried these...AND I LOVED THE RESULTS.

  • Shaving Cream

Baby Oil is an amazing substitute for moisturising shaving cream. It allows you to shave closer to the skin and it leaves you with soft skin


  • Make Up Remover

When I discovered that baby oil can be used as a substitute for makeup remover, I heard angels sing because I never have makeup wipes around since I don't wear makeup that often.  It cleans the makeup right off your face. I recommend wiping your face with a tissue or splashing your face with water and dry it with a towel afterwards though since baby oil can be a bit greasy.

  • Massage Oil

I swear that you get the same result as if you used massage oil..so if you have baby oil running around and want to give your other half a massage,  or you want them to give you, save some money and don't buy massage oil.

  • Cracked Heels

I have been suffering from cracked heels lately and they are annoying...so I've been giving myself a foot massage in the bath with baby oil...works wonders.

If you try any of these, please comment telling me if you liked baby oil as a substitute. There are many more ways for you to use baby oil, and you can find them online. I only talked about these uses and they were the ones that I tried and loved.

Until next time, lovelies !

~Aby

Follow me on Twitter : @Hashtagaby   Follow me on Instagram : aby1997.   Add me on Snapchat : aby1997.   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3 main ingredient Recipe : Chicken stuffed with Mozzarella wrapped in Parma ham

Unboxing : Owl Crate October 2018

Review : Inkbox Tattoo