March :The month of Lip Balm use


Hey !

Do not ask me why but my lips have been drying up and cracking all the way through the month of March. I'm not one to have dry and cracked lips so for me this was a huge issue ! Even though I don't suffer from dry and cracked lips most of the time, I still had some lip balms running around, and I have been using them A LOT this month.  The following Lip balms aren't the only lip balms that I own but these are the ones that are Cruelty-Free

Essence Glossy Lip Balm – Cherry Brownie

Number one on our list today is this yummy Cherry Brownie lip balm, which smells so good. This lip balm comes in a transparent, squeezable plastic tube which is the perfect size to carry it around with you since it is tiny. The actual product itself is a tinted lip balm (duh) which is thick, and really creamy so it is easy to apply on your dry lips. It actually does moisturize your lips for a long time so you won't need to reapply every 2 seconds. This product is really cheap but it is of really good quality. It's worth it.

I totally recommend it.
5/5 stars.







Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm Tube
This little tube of lip-saving goodness is rather waxy on the lips and it feels heavy but that's because it isn't Petroleum- based which can have some health-related issues. Once the wax melts on the lips then they will be soft and smooth. Now, all the ingredients in this product are natural so it does fade quickly and you will need to reapply it. This product does not provide quick relief to lips, it takes it's time to work but then it works great. This little beauty feels refreshing as it contains peppermint oil. It also contains Vitamin E. 

Recommend it to all you lovely people.
4/5 stars.

Jelly Belly - Berry Blue - Lip Balm

Another delicious smelling lip balm is the Berry Blue lip balm by Jelly Belly. I got this as a gift from my brother as the Jelly Belly Lip & Nail Duo so I had no idea if it was tested on animals or not. According to the Jelly Belly website the products  are "Not tested on or contain animal products". 

The actual product itself comes in the cutest packaging with little jelly beans patterned around it and blue being the main colour in the case of Berry Blue but the colour differs according to the flavour that you have purchased. 

When applied the product feels a tad waxy and it applies clear onto the lips even though the actual lip balm is blue. So don't worry , it isn't tinted and your lips won't end up being a bright blue colour. It does a really good job at moisturising my dry, chapped lips leaving them to feel super smooth --it applies onto the lips quite smoothly as well. 

If I were to come across these in the shop, I would repurchase; however, it would be in another flavour. 
I'm going to give this 4/5 stars. 
Source : www.sainsburys.co.uk/

Dry lips are the worst but I'm glad that I had these trusty products at home. What are your go-to lip balms when in need?

Until next time, lovelies.


~Aby

Follow me on Twitter : @Hashtagaby   Follow me on Instagram : aby1997.   Add me on Snapchat : aby1997.   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3 main ingredient Recipe : Chicken stuffed with Mozzarella wrapped in Parma ham

Unboxing : Owl Crate October 2018

Review : Inkbox Tattoo