Simple Recipe : Nutella Biscuits

Hey ! 

This week I'd thought that I'd post another easy recipe. Usually the recipes I post have 3 Main Ingredients but this one has 4 so I couldn't name the blog post "3 main ingredient recipe :Nutella biscuits " Never mind though, it is still an easy and simple recipe that should take around 30 minutes to prepare and bake.



Ingredients : 

150g plain flour 
1 egg
115g Caster sugar 
1cup Nutella 


Method 

  1. Preheat oven to 180°C. Line a baking tray with baking paper and set aside. 
  2. Place all ingredients into an electric mixer and mix until all ingredients form a dough. 
  3. Roll tablespoon-sized balls and place them onto the tray. Use a glass to press the balls out into even-sized discs. 
  4. Bake  for 12 minutes. Leave to cool on the baking tray for 5 minutes and then transfer to a baking rack to cool further. 

Results : 


I made these biscuits by mixing the ingredients manually, and the dough didn't end up as it was meant to. As in, it didn't come together as it should have. I added an extra egg which was a big NO NO as the dough then became really sticky. I recommend adding some water or milk to it if it doesn't form a proper dough but not too much. 

As you can see from the picture, the biscuits turned out quite well and they tasted delicious!  They are soft to bite into but they are slightly crumby. Of course this is how my biscuits turned out and if the original recipe is followed they might turn out differently. However;  they still taste amazing.  

If you try this recipe ,send me photos on any social media. You can find my usernames below. 

Until next time, lovelies. 

~Aby 

Follow me on Twitter : @Hashtagaby   Follow me on Instagram : aby1997.   Add me on Snapchat : aby1997.    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3 main ingredient Recipe : Chicken stuffed with Mozzarella wrapped in Parma ham

Unboxing : Owl Crate October 2018

Review : Inkbox Tattoo