Oldies but goodies : movies !

Hey ! 

Do you ever want to watch a film but you feel like you have watched all the films that have been released in the last 10 years?  

If your answer is yes, then I have my list of 5 top oldie movies that I absolutely love and go to very often.  I mentioned some of these movies in my "What's on my BookShelf?" post a while ago. 

Goonies 

Do you love adventures? Well, get your friends and grab some snacks and watch this film. It is about a group of children who are about to lose their home so they go to search for a hidden treasure in order to be able to pay to keep their homes.  

I have watched this film about 20 times and I never get bored of it. It is the adventure that must be seen ! 

Grease 1 & 2 

I am sure that most of you have heard of Grease, some people don't know about Grease 2. The people who know about it say that it isn't as good as the first one but ,personally, it is my favourite.   
Let me know which one you prefer. 

I'm not sure how to describe the first film so I'm going to copy and paste the IMBD description. Oops 

"Good girl Sandy and Greaser Danny fell in love over the summer. When they unexpectedly discover they're now in the same high school, will they be able to rekindle their romance?" 

Yeah, that basically sums it up. 

The second movie is about a guy, Michael, who totally has a crush on a Pink Lady, Stephanie. Since he isn't a T-bird he isn't actually able to date her. However, he has a secret, since she loves guys who ride motorcycles, he has gone out of his way to learn how to ride a motorcycle.  


Never Ending story 

I am in love with this film. I mean, the original one. I do think that this movie can be considered as an adventure. It is about a boy who starts reading a book that is about a place called Fantasia which is being ruined by the Nothing. The thing about this book is that you can't skip any parts because the book stays on the same page when the boy tries to skip a page. Totally wonderful and imaginative and in a specific scene totally heart breaking. Totally worth a watch. 

Labyrinth  

Another classic which is a total favourite of mine. It is about a girl who loses her baby brother to the Goblin King so she must get through the Labyrinth to get to the Goblin City and finally get to the Goblin King's Castle. I absolutely adore how David Bowie plays the role of the Goblin King and the costumes are amazing.  Also, David Bowie starts to sing...Yes there are songs that you can sing along to : total bonus.  


Now that you know my oldie but goodie movies, I want to know yours. I want to know your favourite movies from before the year 2000 ! 


Until next time, lovelies. 

~Aby 

Follow me on Twitter : @Hashtagaby   Follow me on Instagram : aby1997.   Add me on Snapchat : aby1997.   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3 main ingredient Recipe : Chicken stuffed with Mozzarella wrapped in Parma ham

Unboxing : Owl Crate October 2018

Review : Inkbox Tattoo