My Halloween Night

Hey!

Happy Halloween, lovelies ! Okay, so technically Halloween was a few days ago and I did nothing to celebrate it. Well, technically that isn't true. I just mean that I spent the night in and relaxed. And that is what this post is about : My Halloween night.



University here doesn't give us a day off for Halloween so on Halloween I had lectures until 6pm. When I got home, I was excited to just relax so I ran myself a bath using a Lush Bath bomb.

I used this little fella called Monsters' Ball. He reminds me of Mike from Monster Inc…except that the Monster Ball is pink and has no arms or legs. If I am not mistaken, this is the first year that this bath bomb is being sold. This cute little monster has got lime oil and neroli oil so it's got a citrusy/zesty scent that is considerably strong. You can feel it overtaking your scent of smell. It feels amazing when you're laying there in the bath, you can feel the oils being absorbed into your skin. When dissolving Monsters' Ball starts by exploding into pink before releasing blue streaks. As the bath bomb moves around the pink and blue mix and make the water turn purple at the bottom of the bath tub. So while the bath bomb is creating a master piece on the surface of the water, it is also creating a beautiful canvas in purple. The monster's eye floats around long after the bath bomb has dissolved , releasing organic cocoa butter.







After that I enjoyed thew wonderful bath, I changed into my pjs and turned on a film that I deemed fit for Halloween Night...Dark Shadows. It's got my super duo! Helena Bonham Carter and Johnny Depp ! I love films that has them both in them! This film was not what I expected. I mean, I expected it to be a kids film but it was so intense! The plot was somewhat unclear to me and I feel like everything was being rushed, there was a lot going on but I enjoyed watching it nonetheless.
Source  : Google Play

I fell asleep right after I turned off my laptop and that was the end of Halloween Night for me. I want to know what all you lovely people did on Halloween so let me know in the comment.


Until next time, lovelies.

~Aby


Follow me on Twitter : @Hashtagaby   Follow me on Instagram : aby1997.   Add me on Snapchat : aby1997

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3 main ingredient Recipe : Chicken stuffed with Mozzarella wrapped in Parma ham

Unboxing : Owl Crate October 2018

Review : Inkbox Tattoo