Lush Review : Big Blue Bath Bomb



Hey !

I have a love-hate relationship with this bath bomb.

Let me tell you why :

Pros
  • It smells amazing !
  • My bath looked like what the ocean would like if it wasn't polluted (a lovely blue-green colour)

Cons
  • It is very dusty.
  • The Seaweed.
  • The seaweed
  • THE SEAWEED !

I hate seaweed. When I read that it's main ingredient was seaweed I thought that the seaweed was an oil version like lavender and neroli...so you could imagine my surprise when seaweed spread through the bath. I guess the fact that it actually doesn't cling to you is a plus, but you feel it if you move your leg. AND IT TOTALLY RUINED THE EXPERIENCE FOR ME! I was imagining that I was tanning by the sea, then I feel seaweed touch me. If seaweed doesn't bother than I guess you won't be bothered but if it does bother you, it ruins it. It's a shame because the aroma that the bath bomb releases is the best one that I have tried.

What Lush says about this bath bomb :

This calming bath bomb evokes a summer’s day at the seaside: perfect for drifting off. Big Blue’s key ingredient is a type of kelp called arame seaweed, which softens in your hot bath water. Arame is rich in vitamins and minerals including iodine, which helps to regulate the metabolism. Sea salt softens the skin, helping to remove dead skin cells, while lemon oil clears the mind and, like lavender oil, is antiseptic and cleansing.


I'll give this a 4/5 stars, and I might possibly buy this one again. I might fish out all the seaweed next time before getting in the bath.

Until next time, lovelies.

~Aby


Follow me on Twitter : @Hashtagaby   Follow me on Instagram : aby1997.   Add me on Snapchat : aby1997.   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3 main ingredient Recipe : Chicken stuffed with Mozzarella wrapped in Parma ham

Unboxing : Owl Crate October 2018

Review : Inkbox Tattoo