3 Main Ingredient Recipe : Nutella Brownies



Hey !

I am sure when I say that we all get Nutella cravings some times  (if you love Chocolate, that is) but for some reason parents think that it is  "unacceptable" to eat Nutella out of the jar. *rolls eyes*
Never fear though, I have found the easiest Nutella Brownies recipe ever !!!! And if you have found an easier one, please let me now.

Now this recipe is not only easy but it is also quick and have minimal labour outcome (which makes it favorable when you have the cravings and you just want to eat Nutella asap!)

For this recipe you will need
  1. 1 Cup of Nutella.
  2. 2 Eggs
  3. 1/2 a cup of plain Flour.

Simple ingredients which you will most likely find somewhere in the kitchen.

Now on to the method :

  1. Preheat oven to 175 degrees Celcius.

  1. Whisk the Nutella and eggs in a large bowl until smooth.
If you are doing this step with a manual whisk , and not an electrical one, I suggest that you melt the nutella in the microwave for 30 seconds - 1 minute. You will tire yourself out trying to whisk the Nutella into the eggs. Also, wear an apron because manual whisking can get very messy.

  1. Add flour and whisk until well combined.

  1. Scoop mixture into a baking tin and spread evently.
I did not have a rectangular baking tin , which was recommended in the original recipe, so I used a circular baking tin. Don't forget to spread a thin layer of butter on the baking tin so that your brownies do not stick to it and thus results in a piece of work to get the brownies out of the tin.

  1. Bake for 12-15 minutes, until the top is just firm.
I recommend poking the brownie with a toothpick or a skewer to check if the centre is actually cooked. If it comes out clean, it is done. If it comes out with some of the mixture, leave it for a few more minutes then check again.

  1. Cool for 5 minutes in the baking tin then place on a cooking rack.

  1. Drizzle with melted chocolate , dust with icing sugar, or ,leave plain.
I actually spread some chocolate sprinkles across the top, and added some of these balls that I found among our ice-cream toppings.

The result?

A very delicious brownie. The fact that it is so simple to make has to ensure that you do it properly, even if you don't have wonderful cooking skills. The texture of it is soft, but not as soft as a sponge-cake. Mine turned out to be a bit dry so maybe drizzling some melted chocolate, or covering the surface with melted chocolate, would be ideal.

I hope that you enjoyed this recipe, and that you will try it too. If you do please send me photos on Twitter and Instagram (my details are below.

Until next time, lovelies.

~Aby


Follow me on Twitter : @Hashtagaby   Follow me on Instagram : aby1997.   Add me on Snapchat : aby1997. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3 main ingredient Recipe : Chicken stuffed with Mozzarella wrapped in Parma ham

Unboxing : Owl Crate October 2018

Review : Inkbox Tattoo