Today's post idea was inspired by Lauren Victoria's post about budget friendly blogpost ideas so I am going to take this opportunity to show off my lovely bookcase. I have a small bookshelf, and only half of it is actually books. On most shelves there are things that I consider to be "cute" or "useful" -- Mostly cute.
Shelf 1/3 : This shelf consists mostly of my favourite books. Apart from that there is my Unicorn Money Box which I bought from New Look, My little Jasmine Figure which I got in my Owl Crate, and my Aquarius Coffee mug which my grandmother bought me a few years ago to keep at her house. Since she passed away I brought the mug ,and the only mother's day gift that I had ever given her , to my house.
Books on this shelf :
- Dare to Dream : Life as One Direction
- One Direction : Where we are
- Eleanor and Park by Rainbow Rowell
- Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
- Carry On by Rainbow Rowell
- Attachments by Rainbow Rowell
- Landline by Rainbow Rowell
- Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
- Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins
- Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins
- This is what Happy looks like by Jennifer E. Smith
- The Piano Man Project by Kat French
- How Hard can Love be? By Holly Bourne
- Dream a little Dream by Giovanna Fletcher
- The Sky is everywhere by Jandy Nelson
- I'll give you the sun by Jandy Nelson
- Crush by Nicole Williams
- Up in Flames by Nicole Williams
- The Harry Potter book set by J.K Rowling.
- My True Love gave to Me (Edited by Stephanie Perkins)
Shelf 2/3 : This shelf is the one with the least books. Originally this shelf held books which aren't my favourite books or books that were underwhelming; however, that changed when I placed my small storage box onto the bookshelf so I had to arrange my books in any order as long as I found a place for all my books. On this shelf there is also a small incense burner? I'm not sure what they are but when I light them up they release a beautiful lavender scent. There are not candles for sure. Also, on this shelf you can see my Union Jack piggy bank -- I must start actually using it. Haha !
Books on this shelf :
- Girl Online by Zoe Sugg
- Girl Online On Tour by Zoe Sugg
- Grey by E L James
- The Choice by Nicholas Sparls
- Amy and Matthew by Cammie McGovern
- If I could turn back time by Nicole Doherty
- The Fault in our stars by John Green
- Will Grayson, Will Grayson by John Green and David Levithan
- Paper Towns by John Green
- An Abundance of Katherines by John Green
- Looking for Alaska by John Green
- Let it Snow by John Green, Maureen Johnson, Lauren Myracle
Shelf 3/3 : This is the messiest shelf on my bookshelf. I am not going to list down the books that I have placed here. The books on this shelf are books that I had read when I first started reading as a little child many years ago. The Secret Seven book set by Enid Blyton is my favourite book related item on this shelf. I also have a few French dictionaries on this shelf that I had bought when I was in Secondary School when I was studying French.
Apart from books, I have some of my favourite dvds that I was given as presents when I was young. 90% of these dvds are movies from before I was even born. For Example : Grease & Grease 2, The Goonies and The NeverEnding story.
This shelf has the most knick-knacks : Minion Soft toy, London Coffee Mug and bowl with a scented candle.
That is it from me about my BookShelf. Although it isn't a very exciting BookShelf tour, it probably says more about me than anything else in my room. If this post does well, I might do an updated "What's on My BookShelf?" next year.
Until next time, lovelies.
Follow me on Twitter : @Hashtagaby Follow me on Instagram : aby1997. Add me on Snapchat : aby1997