Lush Review : Mother's Day Exclusives

Hey !

Two weeks ago it was Mother's Day in the United Kingdom and Lush had Mother's Day Lush exclusives...SO I ORDERED SOME since I have a Lush problem.  I wanted to try 3 products but there weren't 3 different bath bombs so I decided to try something different like I did for the Valentine's Day post. I tried a Bubble Bar, Shower Cream and bath bomb (just like in my post.)


Ladybug bubble bar
Oh, I love it. I love it. I LOVE IT. First, I want to apologise to this lovely bubble bar for cutting up its head for use. Secondly, I want to talk about HOW AMAZING IT WAS TO USE. Upon having a whiff I concluded that it smells like a flower but my knowledge of flowers sucks so I had to google the scent on the Lush website; it smells like geranium. If you use the head of this little wonder and start crumbling it from the inner side then you will get beautiful pinky-red water and plenty of bubbles. I must warn you that it is a tad difficult to crumble under the running water; I ended up rubbing bits off.

©



Yummy Mummy Shower Cream
According to the Lush website this has Geranium oil, like the LadyBug bubble bar, but they smell different. This is because Yummy Mummy has Brazilian orange oil so it makes it smell sweeter than the LadyBug bubble bar. It doesn't lather up much BUT a little bit goes a long way. You could get a 100g bottle and it probably lasts you a month if you use it every day.  As nearly all Lush products that I have used, this product makes your skin feel so soft. Who needs a separate moisturiser for your body when you have Lush products?


©
Roseshell bath bomb

Before talking about this bath bomb, I would like to say a big thank you to Clare from the UK customer care in Lush because I had a lot of trouble getting this bath bomb. First, it was sent to me broken, it as literally split in two, and then she sent a replacement which went to my boyfriend's mum's house in the UK. And Clare sent a second replacement to my house which I was actually surprised to get. So, Thank you, Clare , if you ever read this. :)

©
©
Now moving on to the actual bath bomb. This ALSO had geranium oil in it but considering all the floral aspects that were in this bath bomb, I didn't think it smelled Florally but it still smelt gorgeous. When popping this into the bath, the result is simple: pink bath with  yellow rose petals that float around the bath while you relax in it. The petals are easy to remove out of the bath so you can dry them up and use them another time if you want.

I give all these products a 4.5 / 5 stars, and totally recommend them to everyone who loves floral scents. I would probably buy the LadyBug again when it comes out next year but probably won't repurchase the Yummy Mummy Shower Cream and Rose Shell bath bomb.

These products are ,as of yet, still on the UK Lush website for order so go get them if you want to enjoy their goodness.

Until next time, lovelies.


~Aby

Follow me on Twitter : @Hashtagaby   Follow me on Instagram : aby1997.   Add me on Snapchat : aby1997.   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3 main ingredient Recipe : Chicken stuffed with Mozzarella wrapped in Parma ham

Unboxing : Owl Crate October 2018

Review : Inkbox Tattoo