Story Time



Hey !

Today I thought I'd share you with a story that I wrote a few years back as an English Creative Writing assignment. This was written back when I was new to creative writing and hadn't quite gotten the hang of plots and descriptions, or anything that makes a short story POP. However, as it contains creepiness at the lowest levels and with Halloween just passing, I thought it would be best to showcase it to you all. So here it is…



I know it's not the best piece of literature out there but it was one of the first short stories that I had ever written and my teacher was surprised that I had handed in a good piece of work (trust me, it didn't happen often) I hope you enjoyed this short story. I would love to read any material that you lovely people have written so post any links to your stories down below.

Until next time, lovelies.

~Aby


Follow me on Twitter : @Hashtagaby   Follow me on Instagram : aby1997.   Add me on Snapchat : aby1997.   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3 main ingredient Recipe : Chicken stuffed with Mozzarella wrapped in Parma ham

Unboxing : Owl Crate October 2018

Review : Inkbox Tattoo